Please include as much of the following information as available:
- Name of Shire.
- Activities since last Quarterly Report.
- Name of each demo/recruitment event
- Name of organisation/Fair hosting the event
- Date of Event
- Type of Activities held and level of attendance by SCA members
- Summary report of event – including level of enquiries received and any outcomes.
- Date & details of Shire-based activity aimed at attracting newcomers – please include summary report.
- Non-event based Recruitment activities since last Quarterly Report:
(e.g. advertising, leaflet distribution, notices etc)
- Details of publications/organisations targeted
- Any publicity gained (planned or otherwise)
- Summary report of activity.
- Any contacts/newcomers since last Quarterly Report:
- Details of Contacts and level/frequency of attendance
- Summary of potential of new recruits turning out to be permanent members
- Details on how they were recruited and any interests they have shown.
- Any additional information you may wish to Report.
- E.g. discussions at Shire meetings regarding ideas on recruitment, activities in planning stages, new ways of attracting new members, any problems being faced.
- Name of Reporting Officer.
- Membership No. of Reporting Officer.
- Position of Reporting Officer (e.g. Seneschal/Chatelaine).
Please note that Reports are due quarterly, by the 11th of April, July, October and January.